We are hosting a community potluck! This is an opportunity for members of the Tarab NYC community to meet and get to know each other outside the context of formal meetings, while sharing food, music, and playing games! This is a pretty casual event however there are some rules.
- Everyone must bring a dish to share.
- Registration is required.
- Community Members can attend for Free (register while logged in) - Non-Members must pay $5 which will go towards the event.
- This is at a Community Member's home - please be respectful.
- We are holding this space exclusively for Middle Eastern and/or North African individuals who also identify as queer and/or trans.
Location: Boerum Hill, Brooklyn (address will be shared after RSVP). Please note that the apartment is located on the second floor of a building with no elevator, so unfortunately it is not accessible.
|Suggested Donation||$ 5.00|