Join us for our very first meeting of the Organizing Committee! The Organizing Committee is a group of Community Members selected by the Tarab NYC board to help plan and create programs and services by Tarab NYC for our community. Any Tarab NYC Community Member can attend Organizing Committee meetings at any time.
At the meeting we will spend some time getting to know each other, discussing current and upcoming events and programs, and open the discussion for anyone to share a program idea they have. While any community member can attend the meeting, only those that officially join the Organizing Committee will have the following responsibilities and privileges:
- Make program recommendations for the Tarab NYC Board’s approval.
- Attend Organizing Committee Monthly in-person meetings.
- Lead or partner on at least one project per year.
- Be a registered and current Community Member.
- Commit to attending at least 50% of the in-person meetings.
You must register to attend - the meeting will take place near the Lower East Side in Manhattan. Exact location will be provided to those that register the day before the meeting.
Note: Meeting locations will rotate throughout the NYC area.
East Houston Street between Second Avenue and Bowery
Exact address will be provided via email the day before the event.
New York, NY 10003
|For Community Members Only - Login for free registration.||$ 25.00|